• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Old Mill Village Event Aug 13-14 NE PA

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilverBear

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I'm posting this for Jim. This is an 18th Century weekend, so you have to be in 18th Century Attire. There are spots for civilian as well as military folks (he is in need of some Crown forces as it is), also sutlers as well. You contact him directly or me and I'll pass it on. Nice location in the Endless Mountain area of NE PA, well run event.

Tony
----------------------------------------------------------------------
We cordially invite you to Our 9th Annual 18th Century Weekend at Old Mill Village Museum, New Milford PA. the Weekend of August 13th and 14th, 2005.

As you all know each year at this time Our Museum plays host to Revolutionary War reenactors as well as Artisans, Craftsmen and Sutlers of this period along with members of the French & Indian War reenacting community to present to the public "A Walk Through the 18th Century".

The Village along with its 43 acres of woodlands and fields makes an ideal setting for the Battle scenarios and staged woodland attacks, military camps and demonstrations.

Indoor plumbing, wood, straw, hay and water are provided. Saturday night's dinner is provided by the Members of Old Mill Village Museum Association as well as Sunday morning coffee, tea, juice and pastries for the participants. We try to have a few other additions to our schedule each year to further reward all our fine participants.

The website for the event is at
Old Mill 18th Century Weekend

Best Regards,

Jim W. Filipski
Military Events Coordinator
Old Mill Village Museum's
18th Century Living History Weekend
for information contact [email protected]

Latest posts

Back