• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

only 43 more days

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aug 1st?
what are yall hunting?
Is it bear season allready?
Last time I guided up there you could shoot three black and two browns.
That was 100 air miles north of Ancorage.

stuff5168.jpg

Bear is not open till November, but deer season opened today. But moment of truth, I've got a house full of company right now and the hunting will have to wait a couple more days.

Mr. Greenmtnboy,
In our area, Moose opened today and Black Bear has been open all year. Caribou opens on the 10th, along with a whole passel of other things, including Grizz.
Best Wishes

Here in Germany the season opened for the older red deer bucks. Younger ones and female does are open since june, roe bucks and female yearling does are open since may.

Regards

Kirrmeister

Well, it is 88 days or 2112 hours or 126,720 minutes until New Hampshire's opening day of muzzleloader season. Can you tell I am anxious?

Back