• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

open invitation

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhy3

32 Cal.
Reaction score
:thumbsup: I am a Venture Crew leader based out of The Fort at #4 in Charlestown NH. We are hosting a camporee at the Fort the weekend of May 19. This will be for Ventuer Crews and Sr. Girl Scouts from VT,NH,ME,MA,CT,NY and RI. What we are looking for is Units and reenactors who would like to show the Scouts what the F&I period was like and show off your skills to come and join us.

Believe me....if not for the 14 hour drive, I would be there. Been there for the past five years for the annual F&I encampment, and love the place!

Good luck!

:hatsoff: sorry you can't be there look us up at F&I event I'll be with the scouts

Back