• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

opening morning

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Beautiful frosty morning, with clear skies!! About a 110yard shot from a hastely erected ground blind.
I was fortunate just getting out, too much going on in my life right now! Nice clean animal, a bit spicy though.
download-1.jpg

The gun, .54cal..
DSCN1034.jpg

Robby

Great job Robby...good buck, excellent shot, beautiful rifle, doesn't get much better than that
:hatsoff:

Nice buck, and a great looking rifle! looks like he had a real thick neck on him, how much did he weigh? And as said, good dark rack on him, should be a couple of knife handles on it.

Congrats on what I call a chocolate rack. I love those dark racks. Beautiful flinter too even if the lock is on the wrong side :hatsoff:

Good shooting, Robby. I didn't know southpaws could do that. :haha:

Congrats.

Spence

Congrats Robby :hatsoff: You got to love it when a plan comes together. Good looking Buck and a fantastic rifle :thumbsup:

110 yards is nothing scoff at assuming you used a round ball.

nice shot!
-matt

Back