• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Ordered new gun parts!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldhunter

54 Cal.
Reaction score
Well, flintlock build #2 has been ordered.
Grade 4 Lehigh stock from Pecatonica River
42" B weight .50
Chambers Ketland lock
:grin: :grin: :grin:

fun will be had this fall!

Once again, great customer service from Dick at PR!

Well just make sure you keep us posted on the progress of the build. I wish I had the skills to build one myself. Good luck have fun and make some smoke.

thewho66 said:
Well just make sure you keep us posted on the progress of the build. I wish I had the skills to build one myself. Good luck have fun and make some smoke.
hey just ramp up on the skill, read the books, ask questions here, and just do it! i just did a GPR and it came out great! now i'm digging into my Isaac Haines from tip curtis.

karwelis

How long did it take to get your parts. I ordered a stock blank from PR last week and haven't seen anything yet. If this is normal, I'm OK with it. Just wondering if I should be concerned yet. Good luck with your project. Keep us posted and I'll try to do the same with mine.
Bob

Depending on what you order, they may have to make it. They have some stocks already done, but mine they will have to make because of how I wanted it done. Dick at PR told me about 3 weeks. My last stock from them took almost 5 weeks (that was mid winter).

Thanks. I guess I'll spend my time planning and getting my shop in order. Not quite ready to start yet anyway.

My wife just called me and said Brown dropped off a very long box! I asked how long and she said, "taller than I am."

Now to see if I can leave work early! :hmm:

I am waiting for the same call! Make sure that long box is your's and not mine

Latest posts

Back