• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

orite CO leftovers are posted!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longcruise

70 Cal.
Reaction score
None of my fav cow tags left but still plenty to choose from. Plenty of regular rifle tags that will make a good ml hunt! :)

Don't remember the exact date, but the online sales are delayed one day. First day is license agent or dow office sales. Soime that I have my eye on are few in number, so I'll be at wal mart early. :wink:

I wanted a unit 96 late rifle deer but they sold before I got to the counter. Got a first season elk only cow tag pretty close to home. It will make for a nice ml hunt.

Deer still up in the air!! What to do???

No doubt, if I coulden't hunt muzzleloader, first rifle with my muzzleloader would be my second choice.
:thumbsup:

no left overs in any of my units. Oh well, just start putting in for that trophy elk area :thumbsup: only 4 more years.

marmotslayer said:
I don't know where "orite" came from in the title??? :redface: :confused:

I think his computer dropped the first three letters from "Favorite"

Back