• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

our arkansas deer lodge

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom hargrove

45 Cal.
Reaction score
just thought id post this pic of our hunting lodge in ark. set in the a small clearing in 140acers of timber. :thumbsup:
100_0836.jpg

nothing great but it simple ,quite, very peaceful and lots of game .fine little creek down the hill at the back ,have seen deer within 30yrd of the back.its only 12x14 but big enough

Looks like a place to call home to me. very peaceful looking. just what my ole heart needs. Thanks for the pic.

What a great place to escape the world for a while. I bet it makes you not want to come back sometimes. :)

Two-bellys , when this is your deer-lodge,what is your buffalo-lodge looking like? :grin:
Great place.
:hatsoff:

two-bellys,
What a great little palace you have
there. Do you have any other photos of the
surrounding area and what part of Ark are you in.
Trying to figure out how long it would take me to
get there.
Set that picture as my background.
snake-eyes :hmm:

Sure looks like a little slice of heaven to me. :thumbsup: I'll bet there's no phone or TV... I'm learning to dislike both. :yakyak:

just a small wood burner and a bake-oven out back most all cooking is done outside. no electric no plumbimg :shake: just relaxation and no noise closet town is marmaduke about 20mi closet house is due west about 6mi hell were all alone :winking: the way it should be . will post more pics. next time i go down .

Heck, with a little work you could live there year round, least way I could. I don't need much, just a place to sleep, cook and store what little stuff I have. Of course, my wife would NEVER go for it,LOL.

just like gilligan not a single luxery: well i take that back we got clean air ,water no people and lots of game :haha:

Getting away from the hussle and bussel for a spell is a real luxury in my book. :thumbsup:

200 years ago that would be considered a fine home by frontier standards - and a wood stove inside? And a dutch oven ? And milled furniture? And canvas awning? Next you'll have a galvanized metal bathtub in there. :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back