• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Our squirrel opener is tomorrow

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skychief

69 Cal.
Reaction score
Our squirrel opener is tomorrow! :thumbsup:

I've just organized a little belt pouch that I found at Friendship. Sharp flints, mutton tallow, .310 balls.....The whole enchilada is ready and waiting.

Good luck to my fellow hunters.

Keep yer powder dry, Skychief.

I'll try to send buddy Spence a picture or two of some squirrel hunts for posting.

That's assuming that I have some luck and his kindest offer of assistance still stands. He's good folk, I'm tellin' ya.

Take care Brit', Skychief

Sounds like a good day coming! But remember... without pictures, we won't believe any of your stories. :grin:

you guys are so lucky! in pa our tree rat season dosnt start till oct.....ugh!!!!!

Our archery season for tree squirrels is currently on right now but we have to wait until the second week in September to get any with anything other than that.

I could throw a couple hammer points at em if I wanted to, but intend to wait for the general season before going up to the tree squirrel zones.

I hope to be hunting them soon with my .32 kit rifle when the general season starts.

Good luck with your hunts. :hatsoff:

Back