• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

PA Hunters Doe Lsc Status

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PA doe liscence are going fast. They are already announcing sell outs in North Central and North East WMUs..... First day to apply was 6 Aug :shocked2:

I just sent in for a second one for me and my son in an adjoining WMU. One of the areas we like to hunt is split down the middle in 2 different WMUs.

So far I got my regular doe, and a bonus. Not sure about the second round bonus yet. I am hunting in 4E

We hunt in 4E and 3B. Game lands in 4E and in an apple orchard in 3B. Family that ownes the orchard can't wait for deer season. At night the deer have been picking some trees clean.

Back