• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Pacific Under Hammer Rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishDFly

69 Cal.
Reaction score
Was in a gun shop today and saw a Pacific under hammer rifle. Guy said it was a 50 cal. It has extremely nice wood.

Any one know anything about Pacific rifles? It seem that I have heard of them and I cannot remember the name of the guy who ran it or any thing else.

Thanks

fdf

Thanks, was busy picking up pistols which received trigger jobs and only briefly asked the make of the rifle. Guess I need to call back tomorrow to see what the price is. Rifle was way up high in the store and not easily seen, they will need a ladder to get it down.

Don't need another rifle, but if the price is right, might have to make a sacrifice of funds.

Now that you mention Roger Renner, he is familiar from the Under Hammer Society blog site.

Back