• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WITHDRAWN Pedersoli 12-GA Mortimer Percussion Shotgun (Single Barrel) in EXC Condition

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Mortimer FL.jpg

Very nice 12-gauge Pedersoli “Mortimer” single-barrel percussion shotgun for sale. Excellent condition in and out. Bore is clean, bright and shiny. “Standard” ¼ x 28 nipple. 32” octagon-to-round barrel – cylinder bore (no choke). 14-1/4”pull. Case-hardened lockplate and hammer.

Barrel has a hook breech and is held in place by two keys.

Stock and forearm nicely checkered. Metal buttplate.

Not sure if these are even available anymore? I don’t see them offered by Dixie Gun Works, and used ones rarely show up for sale.

$895.00 firm, includes shipping and full insurance to a Lower 48 address, along with a spare fiberglass ramrod.

You can check out my 100% positive feedback on GunBroker under “Tom in Pittsburgh.”

Payment via USPS Money Order.

Please PM me if interested.

Thanks in advance,

Tom

IMG_0503D.jpg

IMG_0509D.jpg

IMG_0499D.jpg

IMG_0508D.jpg

IMG_0500D.jpg

IMG_0506D.jpg

IMG_0507D.jpg

Attachments

• Mortimer FL.jpg
    Mortimer FL.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 77
  • Overall - right view.jpg
    Overall - right view.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 80
The last of the original photos was of the muzzle. But here's another (and of my feet) per NorthFork's request - this one has the fiberglass ramrod in place.

muzzle.jpg

Latest posts

Back