• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103
Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
In an attempt to free up funds for a new piece, I am unfortunately having to list my Pedersoli Brown Bess carbine.

The seller I acquired this from told me it was bought in the late 70s/early 80s, and given the age it is in very good condition. The stock has no noticeable dings, and the “brass” pieces still have virtually their full coating. The only exceptions would be a little discoloration on the front end of the trigger guard and a couple light marks on the side plate. Judging by the condition of the lock and frizzen, this gun was probably only fired a few times. The frizzen comes with a leather cover that is connected to the trigger guard. The previous owner defarbed the barrel, removing all markings except “black powder only” to heighten historical accuracy. The barrel is in good condition, and has been cleaned to a good degree.

My asking price is $1500 OBO (+S/H). Please let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

• IMG_1723.jpeg
    IMG_1723.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1715.jpeg
    IMG_1715.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1718.jpeg
    IMG_1718.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1720.jpeg
    IMG_1720.jpeg