• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Pedersoli frontier and iron furniture

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chaffinles

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I have pedersoli frontier that cabelas sales. I would like to replace the brass furniture with iron ones. Has anyone done this? Is there a place sells these or do I need to have these made?

Can I add a question to this as well (without hijacking the thread)? There was talk recently on this forum about a quality drop-in replacement lock being developed for this rifle. I've seen the replacement lock springs at TOTW which are supposed to be better, but wondered about the lock.

Again - not trying to change the question originally asked above.

Thanks!

- Jet

I guess that you don't like that shiny brass that make your gun look like a toy

I haven't been able to find any steel for the one I have

and I wonder if the gun is worth to spend a lot of money to improve the "look"

I had the brass furniture of mine cleaned with vinegar and the gun looks now like an old one

(as usual; sorry for the spelling :redface: )

I have a Ped Frontier which I converted to all iron .. I bought the parts all from Track of the Wolf and modified them. I had some pictures of it but my computer crashed and I lost them . :hmm: :shocked2:

Davy

-----HEY DAVY--hope you didn't lose your jokes "THEIR GREAT"----- :thumbsup: :hatsoff: :thumbsup:

I suppose it would be worth the price to change over to iron, with the straight barrel and questionable syle this gun most likely falls into the post 1800 era so the iron would be at least as PC as the gun itself.

I have'nt talked to the guy's from L&R in a while but the replacement lock for the frontier/blue ridge should be available within a month or two.

Latest posts

Back