• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

pedersoli kentucky

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weasel

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi all just picked up a used pedesoli Kentucky. Bore is Immaculate minor scrathes on wood. Has any one out there had any expierience with this rifle? The pan seems awfull small in comparison
with my other rifles although Ignition is extremely fast with just the few rounds I have ran through it. Any insight would be appreciated You will have to excuse me as I am computor illiterate when it comes to using this forum
keep yer powder dry Weasel
wink.gif

I have had a Pedersoli Ky for about 2-years...just converted it to a flintlock. REally nice rifle.....watch your cheek hold...if you get a bit high over the comb it will remind you that the roman nose will get ya. For cutting paper and on our trail walk, I use 45 grains of 3f, keep aware of my cheek placement and it does just fine. I am not a hellofa great shot but when I first got it, I rang the gong at 50 yards with first five shots. It is a nice lookin' piece of stuff. Good luck with yours.
John in Oregon

thanks for the input Oregonjohn when the weather cools off here in southern Michigan I'll shoot her a lot and see if it's as good as my other Pedersoli's weasel

Back