• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Perfect 50

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

capt-pp

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Went to N.C. Territorials this past weekend. Shot A lot of good targets but went from hero to zero in a hurry ie... 9,10,9,0,9. For some unknown reason I kept throwing balls out. Then on Sunday While shooting animal targets I finally pulled one out. 5 shots in a 1" group at 25 yds offhand. Buck Buchanan who manages the range said it was the first 50 in 10 years. I will post a pic when i figure out how :rotf:

capt-pp said:
Hey guys,

Went to N.C. Territorials this past weekend. Shot A lot of good targets but went from hero to zero in a hurry ie... 9,10,9,0,9. For some unknown reason I kept throwing balls out. Then on Sunday While shooting animal targets I finally pulled one out. 5 shots in a 1" group at 25 yds offhand. Buck Buchanan who manages the range said it was the first 50 in 10 years. I will post a pic when i figure out how :rotf:

Where in NC was this held?

GOOD SHOOTIN' Captin'. Can't wait to see the pic. BTW, what was you shooting with? Cal, twist, loads, details man, details!

50calcrow.jpg

Click here for full size image

:hatsoff:
My hats off to you!

IMO, the Crow and the White Pigeon on black are two of the toughest targets to shoot, at lest for me.
My mind wants to shoot to the center of the image rather than off center at the bulls eye.

That's Wonderful!!!! Should go on permanent display on the fridge, Good smoke, ron in Fla

Back