• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

For Sale - Parts .45 Cal Pistol Parts

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
components of a muzzleloader

TrailWalker

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Up for grabs is a Blount Co. lock, .45 cal barrel, and and other associated parts that were salvaged from a pistol that had some stock issues. Pretty much everything to build a pistol aside from the stock is there.

I’m not sure who manufactured the barrel, but it appears to have been coned and of high quality. It’s been drilled and tapped for a vent liner, but I don’t know what the thread size or pitch is. I was hoping to get $250 shipped for the lot. I accept most forms of payment to include electronic options.

Attachments

• IMG_4044.jpeg
    IMG_4044.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4045.jpeg
    IMG_4045.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4047.jpeg
    IMG_4047.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4048.jpeg
    IMG_4048.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4049.jpeg
    IMG_4049.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4050.jpeg
    IMG_4050.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Up for grabs is a Blount Co. lock, barrel, and and other associated parts that were salvaged from a pistol that had some stock issues. Pretty much everything to build a pistol aside from the stock is there.

I’m not sure who manufactured the barrel, but it appears to have been coned and of high quality. It’s been drilled and tapped for a vent liner, but I don’t know what the thread size or pitch is. I was hoping to get $250 shipped for the lot. I accept most forms of payment to include electronic options.
Up for grabs is a Blount Co. lock, barrel, and and other associated parts that were salvaged from a pistol that had some stock issues. Pretty much everything to build a pistol aside from the stock is there.

Back