• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Possibles bag of my own design

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krecords

36 Cal.
Reaction score
I made my fist possibles bag. It is of my own design. I took the rough size from bags advertised on line.

Posibag01.jpg

Here it is done except for a leather finish. I may beeswax it.

Posibag05.jpg

Here are the pieces, Most are carving leather, 5/6 weight, that I cut out of a large piece.
I also have pockets made of split cow hide. Both leathers are commercially tanned.

Posibag04.jpg

The bag sewn up except for the front panel. You can see my set up for accessories.

Posibag03.jpg

with the front panel on looking down into the bag.

Posibag02.jpg

how I mounted the carry strap

ballbag02.jpg

I had to make a ball bag too. It is split cow hide and a piece of elk antler with pine plug.

ballbag01.jpg

Nice job on both items!
You bag is well thought out.

where abouts on the good side of the hill are you located?
I did Madras for several years long ago.

Very nice :hatsoff:

I like the pockets on the inside that hold your loading stuff.
Looks like a good sized bag, that will hold lots of necessaries. :thumbsup:

thanks for the wonderful comments.
Bret Sr I live near North Powder, Oregon. It is half way between LaGrande and Baker City.

Kirby

Back