• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Post deleted by Claude

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

musketman

Passed On
Reaction score
Yep, those flinters will put a big ol' smile on anyone's face that shoots them...

Looks like a fun day for all...

Guys,

We had a great time shooting at the range and I learned a lot. Salt is a great guy and I'm looking forward to shooting a lot more with him. If anyone else in southeast PA is interested in joining us on one of our future outings let us know.

My flinter was a blast to shoot. I was like a little kid in the candy store. I don't know why I put off buying one for such a long time. I could kick myself but I don't have to worry about that anymore. Even though I bought the gun used I had no idea what the previous owner had it sighted in for. I was very pleased with my groups for a first time flint shooter. Shot 2 groups which were 2" & 3". Then I decided to put the gun away and leave on a good note for the day.

Salt, thanks again for a great afternoon!!!

If that invite to come out and shoot is still open when my gun comes in I would love to go and and join you in killing some paper.

What range were you guys shooting at?

Les,

Salt belongs to the Bucks County range off of Rt 611 in Doylestown. I don't know how many guests he's allowed so we might have to move to another place if we got a lot of people that want to shoot. I know of a farm that's open to the public and has a range for shooting. I think the farmer charges something like $5/man to shoot for the day. Anyway, we'd loved to have you join us once your gun comes in. What did you order?

The invite sounds great. I wouldn't mind driving down your way. Let me know when and where and Ill try to get there. :thumbsup:
Lehigh...

I ordered a Cumberland Fowler from Larry Williams at Early Rustic Arms. .62 cal, 42 inch smoothbore barrel. The design is close to that of an English style gun and I am getting it with a walnut stock and brass furniture. This is my first BP and I am really looking forward to shooting it.

Back