• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Post your deercam pics here !!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a few more.................

This guy is a real heavyweight! He's also on the "shoot" list.
SUNP00083.jpg

I believe this guy is just a two year old and will get a free pass from me this season. He looks to have great potential.
P1010040.jpg

This pic was from last month, he is number one on the list. I've got a history with him and I know he's a 4 year old. He's always been a 7 point.
SUNP0015-Copy-Copy.jpg

And, it's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye.
P1010039.jpg

SUNP0034.jpg

That right eye not reflecting light is a good indication that it's dead.

These pics were like FFFF in the pan! IF these don't get you primed, you are asleep! :thumbsup:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Wess

Here's a few more from last week.................

I like how the snow built up on the lens framed this photo........
P10100072.jpg

Snowing..........
SUNP00074.jpg

This guy is new, hadn't seen him before.
DSC_00043.jpg

And a few daytime snow pics.......
SUNP00122.jpg

SUNP0014.jpg

P10100182.jpg

Great Pics!! :thumbsup:

how many deer on average do you see one day while hunting? seems like quite a few deer around... :grin:

how many deer on average do you see one day while hunting? seems like quite a few deer around...

Hard to say, there's day's where they seem to be everywhere and seeing thirty or so might happen. But then there are times that I'll go several hunts and not see any.

hard to imagine 30.....well, hard to remember,used to see 25,,,course that was 35-40 years ago...
but...easily remember none fer days at a time!

some nice lookin deer there! :thumbsup:

I don't know how I'd get it from my cell phone to the forum, but my brother who lives in mid TN sent me a pic of a cougar that he caught on his trail cam. No dought what-so-ever, it was a cougar.

Hunsfoot 1 said:
I don't know how I'd get it from my cell phone to the forum, but my brother who lives in mid TN sent me a pic of a cougar that he caught on his trail cam. No dought what-so-ever, it was a cougar.

Was she pretty? Or had to much work done? :wink:

RC said:
hard to imagine 30.....well, hard to remember,used to see 25,,,course that was 35-40 years ago...
but...easily remember none fer days at a time!

some nice lookin deer there! :thumbsup:

Same thing in the Finger Lakes region of Ny RC.
It was not unusual to see 20-30 deer while hunting.
But that has changed drastically in the last 7 or 8 years since they began giving out a ridiculous amount of "nuisance" permits or I believe they call them DMAP's.

Fossil hunter, are you up here in the north country? I see you got snow fall about the same time we did, that really started the deer moving I was hoping for snow today but it looks like it's just going to rain, I saw about 6 150+ class bucks the second night of snow and one that was probably around 200, I almost hit one of the 150 class bucks with my patrol truck as it ran across the road after a doe, it's a little early for that kind of behavior, but I think the early snow brought on the pre-rut. My station had something like 5 deer strikes last year during the rut, that's about 1/2 of the guys at my station.

this little guy is the only buck I caught on camera today. seems like the deer are walking behind the camera now, these moultries make a clicking noise when they come on and it spooks the deer. I have anouther camera out I'm going to pull today, if I can get around to it, hopefully It'll have a bruiser on it.

MDGC0007-1.jpg

texcl, I'm in Nebraska.

While going through some of last years photos, I found this one.
I always wonder how this doe survived such a horrific injury.

Copyofmissingneck.jpg

That's a lot of tissue missing from the top of her neck. :shocked2:

Yup, they can take alot of damage, here's a pic., I pulled from my other camera today, once again most of the other pics. were the deer going around my cam, probably due to my scent, stinks because I don't get many head shots just alot of rumps and mid sections. This one will be a shooter next year I think.
MDGC0004-1.jpg

Finally!!!!!

I've been getting bits and pieces of this guy for over a month but never enough to get a real good look at him.
He'll work!!!!

SUNP0002-Copy.jpg

That's a shooter, I set out a camera tonight on a small chunk of land I got permission to hunt it's about 300 acres and has a standing corn field on the west side and a bean field on the north side and due to massive crop falure this year these are the only 2 fields with any forage for about 2 miles. I cut sign for about 800 hundred deer but this sign is over a weeks worth so I figure less than 100 animals in there, but they are all concentrated in a small area, so we'll see what happens.

Back