• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Pre-season Scouting

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Was out this morning scouting and looking for alternate stand location. I really like this tree in the image. It will break-up my outline sitting at the base of it, and it overlooks a pretty active trail. Looks like a good acorn crop too, so I'm pretty optimistic.

Attachments

• Stand2.jpg
    Stand2.jpg
    49.5 KB
Good luck! Starts on the 5th here in Tennessee too. Hate to wish my life away, but I wish it would hurry up and get here!

For the last few years I have taken a buck from the base of the same tree. This year I found someone has a trail camera set up there. Nothing you can do about it, it’s a State WMA. All you can do is find some alternate spots.

Back