• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Question

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krp209buckhorn

Pilgrim
Reaction score
I have a traditions .50 cal modern break barrel muzzle loader. I am shooting 209 buck horn powder with a hornady 250 gr. ballistic. I want to make my own conicals I have a Lee .320 gr. R.E.A.L bullet mold. Can I shoot with the 209? And do I need anything backing the bullet (wade paper ect) thanks in advance for any help.

I have a traditions .50 cal modern break barrel muzzle loader. I am shooting 209 buck horn powder with a hornady 250 gr. ballistic. I want to make my own conicals I have a Lee .320 gr. R.E.A.L bullet mold. Can I shoot with the 209? And do I need anything backing the bullet (wade paper ect) thanks in advance for any help.
Welcome to the forum krp. Don't be discouraged about asking for the wrong information here. There is a lot of knowledge and expertise on this forum, but please check the rules. This is a traditional ML only forum.
Flintlocklar 🇺🇲

Back