• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Quick Loading

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawkeye1755

54 Cal.
Reaction score
How fast can you load your rifle and shoot accurate? :hmm:
Anyone tried a match against a smoothbore? How many shots in 3 minutes?
I have a loading block but i think that i make some paper cartridges.
:hatsoff:

Fastest I ever got was 20 seconds per shot with a round ball paper cartridge. Horn, measure and prb in a block, maybe 30 seconds per shot. This was a stake shoot where speed counted more than cloverleaf accuracy.

Well, first they tie you to a stake. Then they leave you there with a loaded pistol. You can either try to shoot through the ropes or-- :haha:

Mebbe he means a steak shoot where winner gets red meat as a prize. We use to have turkey shoots, bacon shoots, linguicia (sp) shoots at Livermore.

Latest posts

Back