• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Red fox in the morning!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PreglerD

58 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello from Germany!

Went out this morning at 06:30 a.m. and took a seat in a ground blind at a baiting. Until 08:30 a.m. nothing happended, so I walked a bit around through the forest along a track. When walking back I saw a redfox searching for mouse at 60 m. I took my .50 Trad. Deerhunter and gave the fox a PRB, he went down, but tried to escape wounded. I went bit closer and gave hin another RB at 30 m, then there was game over.

Try to post some pics.

Regrads

Kirrmeister

Congratulations to the shot. I had a fox run under my stand with a pheasant in its mouth last season. Didn't shoot as I didn't want to disturb the deer.

In Germany many hunters think the same and don't shoot any fox at all. My expirience is that the roedeers are normally not disturbed from a shot which isn't for them.

Regards

Kirrmeister

Kirrmeister said:
My expirience is that the roedeers are normally not disturbed from a shot which isn't for them.

Regards

Kirrmeister
must be nice!!! Whitetails are freaked if you fart wrong :rotf:

Josh

captaincaveman said:
Kirrmeister said:
My expirience is that the roedeers are normally not disturbed from a shot which isn't for them.

Regards

Kirrmeister
must be nice!!! Whitetails are freaked if you fart wrong :rotf:

Josh
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: that is gas powerd hunting
bernie :hatsoff:

It is true. Whitetailed deer are very sensitive to hunting pressure. Especially on public land like state forests and wildlife management areas where people without access to private land have to go.

Back