• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Rifle Shoppe Snaphaunce Pistol Kit

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Last year, I had plans to do a Jamestowne impression, which will not come to fruition. Now I need cash more than a kit gathering dust, so for your consideration is a complete Rifle Shoppe Snaphaunce pistol kit. It includes all parts, comes in original packaging, and is ready to go for the advanced makers who are as comfortable building a clock as they are building a flintlock. The frizzen of this kit is not hardened. Everything is as you see it in the original box from Rifle Shoppe.

When I originally spoke to them about the kit in February 2023, they claimed that all parts were on hand and ready to go. I finally received it in November.

Here is their listing for the kit: http://therifleshoppe.com/catalog_pages/snaphaunce_weapons/(624).htm

Price is $800, which includes fully insured shipping by UPS (or FedEx if you prefer) and Paypal fees. Ready to ship: just need to tape the box up and place your address on it.

Thanks for taking a look!

Will Tatum

Attachments

• Snaphaunce Box with date.jpg
    Snaphaunce Box with date.jpg
    406.2 KB
  • Snaphaunce side one.jpg
    Snaphaunce side one.jpg
    1.4 MB
  • Snaphaunce side two.jpg
    Snaphaunce side two.jpg
    2.1 MB