• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

rkansas

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WAR EAGLE

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I am hoping to find a club close enough to me that i can join up with to do some shooting. I have been to a couple of rondys at some of the state parks here in arkansas, but they are not allowed to do any shooting. I live in Hot Springs but I will travel if needed. Hope I posted this in the right place. HELP I WANT TO GO SHOOOOOT.

Try the following:
[url] WhereToShoot.org[/url].

This site was listed in one of the last Muzzleblasts.

Cheers,

TK

Last edited by a moderator:
Arkansas Championship Muzzle-loading shoot

Berryville, AR the shoot is set for May 18-20 at Luther Owens Park in Berryville, Ark.
Admission is free to the viewing public.
Information (870) 423-3704

The Arkansas Muzzle-Loading Association gathers at its range near Hattieville (about 12 miles east of Morrilton) on the second weekend of each month for a weekend get-together and Sunday morning Shootin' match... the next scheduled match is June 10, a blanket shoot on "novelty" targets. Covered 100-meter rifle & pistol range, plus a trap range, camping and other facilities available on-site.

AMLA is an NMLRA affiliate club. Annual dues are $25 per year and include range privileges at Hattieville. For more information, give Bob Wiley a call at 870-367-7176, or e-mail [email protected]...

Back