• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Rocklock doe!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Wasmuth

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Took this last doe of my season this afternoon with my Pedersoli .50 cal flintlock kentucky. used 90 grains of FFg topped off with a hornady .490 roundball wrapped in a wonderlube .020 patch. Nailed her clean thru the heart at 50 yards. Man i truely do love hunting with my Flintlock, we've become fast friends. I believe in proper camo for hunting also!!! And for my good friends here, NO MORE HANDS ON THE MUZZLE!!!! See I can learn! Thanks!
Rocklock.jpg

Good shooting. :v
I shot my first muzzle loading deer last week, a button buck. Thought it was a doe.

Black powder gets in your veins.

Drive safely you don't want to fly in an EMS helicopter.

xRocklock5.jpg

Here lets put some lite on the subject at hand!

Good god man! ... do up your tunic .. where do you think you are! :grin:

Davy

HAHAAAAAA!!!! Dressed down out here west of Bejar, Shoulda duded myself up fer the tin! Thanks for lightenin it up a bit!

Since I do most of my huntin out "in the back yard", dressin proper's most important! Thanks for litin up the picture!

Back