• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Rocky Mountain National Rendezvous 2016

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maestro

Reaction score
Rocky Mountain National Rendezvous 2016
The Masden Ranch on Alpine Plateau, near Gunnison, Colorado
Elevation 9,200 ft. - Sea level is for sissies! :blah:
July 9 - 16, 2016

tipi%20and%20horses%20rainbow.jpg

We're hoping to get there for 2-3 days. It'll be our first rendezvous out West. A 225 mile trip for us - that's nothing in Colorado... just means 4.5 hours of some of the best scenery in the USA!

I don't see anything on the website about a visitors day. I emailed the booshway - will let you know. (We'll get you dressed up yet!) :wink:

I did a little digging... I knew I remembered seeing this... if you scroll down to the bottom of this page...

RMNR 2016

... you'll see a "calendar" of events. Looks like Sat., 7/9 and Sun., 7/10 are "Public" days from 8am to 6pm.

Back