• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Rondies or Traditional Shoots in Virginia

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forestwalker

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Any one know of any Rondies or Traditional ML shoots held in Virginia. Any info would be greatly appreciated. :thumbsup:

While not specifically a rondy or a shoot, there's an event coming up Martin's Station out your way in May that may be of interest. I've never been to it, so YMMV... but it looks to be pretty interesting. I'd be going for sure if that wasn't race weekend here (and I've got tickets... :) )

More info here: Martin's Station.

This event is preregistered, prejurried and extremely strict for historical correctness. The folk you see in the photos are not the "best looking" ones at the station, everyone there looks that good/bad/authentic!

In addition, this is the most bueatiful site I camp at. 10 miles from the Cumberland Gap in the heart of the mountains.

If you intend to participate get in touch with Mr Heck (site director) as soon as possible.

:front:

I was thinking more along the lines of attending as a spectator--at least for myself anyway, when there was a possibility my weekend would be free.

Back