• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Russian snaplock from TRS

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greetings to all,
has anybody seen/built/used the russian snaplock offered by the Rifle Shoppe? They picture the lock in their catalog (rather a rought piece, it seems). But I think it may not be the same gun because the parts kit comprises a separate pan lid while the piece shown is the later style with integrated cover.

Really interests me, but before ordering (and waiting for years) some more info about the quality of the lock would be nice.

Robert

Ah - yes! Thank you! I do not frequent my hotmail box so often, perhaps you want to note my AOL-address. I do not write it here because of spam address-hunters, you find it when you click my name left of the post.

Sounds like a reasonable offer - may I contact your friend on this?

Robert

Robert:

Ah - yes! Thank you! I do not frequent my hotmail box so often, perhaps you want to note my AOL-address. I do not write it here because of spam address-hunters, you find it when you click my name left of the post.

Sounds like a reasonable offer - may I contact your friend on this?

Noted about the E-Mail. I didn't know you had a second account.

I sent ya the E-Mail so that you could contact that fellow. Lucky for you the Euro is doing pretty good right now.

Good luck!

Back