• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Saying Hello

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MickyWise

32 Cal.
Reaction score
A customer of mine told me about this site and I'm truly glad he did. This is almost as good as setting around the fire.

Glad to have you MickyWise!
Anything you want to add to any post is more than welcome.
In my humble opinion you've joined the best Black Powder site on the web.
Of course if I wasn't so humble I could heap some real praise on it, but then, as I said I'm feeling humble. ::

Again, Welcome to the fire.

MickyWise, Wecome to the camp. Hope you enjoy your time going thought all the information that's being offered here. My self, I really enjoy this site. Again, Wecome !!!
Mtn-Man2u :)

Hello Micky,

Welcome to the forum. I think that I am the customer you referred to and I'm glad to see you here.

Micky was very modest in his intro and didn't mention his work making custom knives. Check out his handiwork via the link "Wise custom knives" on the Links page. I just received a "pit knife" and love it.

Micky's turn around time on my order was great, but now that he has discovered the Forum it may slip a bit on future orders :winking: This forum is addicting.

Hey, I was wondering what name you was useing here. And thanks for the compliments it really helps the ego.

Back