• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Second Elk Draw!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MFP308

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Yesterday I checked the Arizona Game and Fish site to find that I had been drawn for muzzleloader elk for the second time in three years! Unit 3B this time and I don't know it, yet. I have some work to do between now and November 27th. Last time was a great camping trip but this time, hopefully, it will also be a great hunt. I'll be taking my GPR .54 to do the job with a few spotters, brother and father inlaw. We'll have a blast anyway you look at it!

Mike

:bow: Your a lucky man. Congrats and the very best to ya.
Dusty :wink:
P.S. Be sure to keep us informed.

Congrats. I got a muzzleloader tag in 6A. Looking forward to getting another elk with the flintlock.

Yep I'm feeling rather lucky to get drawn so soon again. I was really surprised. Now I have even more reason to go shooting! I feel so much more comfortable with my GPR than I did last time I was drawn.

50 my last unit was 6A. Great country I had a bull tag so of course all I saw was cow elk. Go figure. Hopefully 3B will be more lucky.

Mike

Wow second draw in a row is impressive. Well to me at least. I've started playing the odds game a bit more so hopefully it will work out. I might not always get what I want in the way of units but at least I will be hunting more often. (fingers crossed)

Mike

Back