• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED Sharps rifle w/ o-ring mod

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steveoko922

40 Cal
Reaction score
Looking for a sharps in .54. Have rifles to trade. Would like it to have the o ring modification.

Looking for a sharps in .54. Have rifles to trade. Would like it to have the o ring modification.
Huh, I have an 1863 45 cal rifle and 50 cal carbine and have no reason to do the o ring mod. Tho I only shoot maybe 20 rounds at a time. Gas plate comes out easy and has absolutely no blow by. I use bore butter on the gas plate to block. I do have a 54 that is like new. I don't think it has ever been fired. Not looking to trade tho.

I still have a Pedersoli Berdan model Sharps 3 band rifle in 54 cal percussion with the Charlie Hahn upgrade. Do your research and you will find Charlie's method is top rate. Also this model has double set triggers. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

Back