• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Shipping Muzzleloader

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You will have to know if it is legal in Michigan to ship it to the customer or do they require it to go to an FFL. FedEx and UPS have some strange gun policies. Don't know about FedEx, but I use UPS when I have to and got them to give me a waiver to ship antique guns, including traditional muzzleloaders, and small quantities of ammo without an FFL. Otherwise they now require an FFL to ship. You can try at your local FedEx office and see what they say. But make sure you know if it has to go to someone with an FFL or not. If that is Michigan law you don't want to get caught shipping to a personal address with no FFL guy there.

Back