• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Signing the muster....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RetPara

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Retired from the Army in the mid90's and moved to Michigan.... almost 15 years now and people still think I'm crazy about being excited about snow... after 17 years in GA and NC don't miss sweating in December for dogs covered with fleas. Two kids in college and 4.5 dogs.... married for over 25 years to same poor woman... God Help Her....

:hatsoff: Welcome aboard. I am a "retarded" Coastie myself. We'll have to swap war/sea stories one of these days. What's the difference between a fairy tail and a sea story? A fairy tale begins "once upon a time" and a sea story begins "Now this aint no s#$t".

Jac S. Muell

RetPara, Where you at in our great state? How long you been burnin' charcoal? You'll find a lot of good folks here who know their stuff about building and shooting and are always willing to lend a hand. Welcome to the fire.
:thumbsup:
Rick

Welcome to the best ML resource I have ever found.

I was born and raised inthe Wolverine State until I joined the Green Machine via ROTC. After a lifetime of snow I decided to return to the inter mountain west of my ancestors for the better climate and hunting after retirement. Advise where you are and I will try to put you in touch with the local Michigan ML scene that I still keep in touch with.

Howdy!

I'm from Michigan originally. My family moved to Wisconsin to get away from all that snow. :rotf:

I must be the same age as your kids... year and a half left of college... if I make it through finals this week.

Yup I'm working on my :bull: degree. :shocked2:

We've been in Jackson Co since '95. Generally shoot at the Sharon Hollow range and hunt in Waterloo.... got a Ruger Old Army back in my orginal Bragg days and finally got a .50 Pedersoli Blue Ridge last year.

A big Texas howdy to ya! Welcome aboard. I envy you and the snow. I got a small taste this weekend in Albuquerque, but it's a rare treat in my hot part of the country.

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you like snow, guess what??? We are about to get a boatload this week, so you should be exstatic. We are from Wis, and are currently in Illinois caring for a widow friend who just had surgery; looking for a window of opportunity to TRY to get home in the next few days. Emery

Back