• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Size of P53 Enfield side screws

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
As British Muzzleloaders' Rob Enfirld says in his Facebook video on cleaning Enfield P53/P58 rifles, it's important to ensure one uses the correct size turnscrews to undo the side screws, and barrel band screws.
I could get my PH P53 & measure them, but as I'm quite crippled these days, I thought I might more easily ask members here.

One of my Sons is big into Enfield's. I've heard him say that the original Enfield supplied multi tool fits everything needed. I'll ask him if he knows any actual turn screw sizes.

Back