• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Skychief's photos

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

George

Cannon
Reaction score
014_4_1-1.jpg

017_7_1.jpg

015_9_1-1.jpg

021_10_1-1.jpg

Nice looking turkey, Skychief. And the bird ain't bad, either. :haha:

Spence

I had a gun handy today while working on the garden at our new place on five acres, just in case one of the local toms or jakes wandered by (as one did yesterday). No turkeys today, but did have a surprise visit by a peacock. Turns out this clown likes sunflower seeds almost as much as I do. He wouldn't quite eat out of my hand, but would come within four feet. Sheesh!

Thanks for all the back slapping fellers. Nearly a week later and nothing has wiped the smile off my mug. :haha:

I wish I could hunt BlackPowder Gobblers everyday!

Skychief.

Nice Pic's Once again I am green as a frog from jealousy !!! I finally snuck away from work to my honey hole and all my birds are gone !!! There was about 4 inches of fresh snow and not a track to be seen or a sound to be heard. I've seen three different cars parked in my spot, so my guess they either spooked them out of the country or killed em all.. Oh well thats hunting public land, first come first served !! going to have to find another spot that is farther than any one else is willing to walk.

5 more days in the season :(

Hopefully I can get out a few more times :shocked2:

Once again congrats on the bird and Nice pictures!! :hatsoff:

Latest posts

Back