• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Smooth Rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubba45

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Got MYgo at a Bucks Co. smooth rifle in .62/20ga. completed . Walnut stock w/vinegar iron stain , 1"x44.5" Douglas barrel rebored that I turned oct/round ,Siler lock, brass mounts .
15" LOP, 2 3/8 drop at cheek , 3/8" cast off . Fits me perfect .I shot it before I pulled it down and finished it and got a 3" group offhand at 25yds which is good for me anymore!
BucksCoSmthRfle026.jpg

BucksCoSmthRfle025.jpg

BucksCoSmthRfle024.jpg

Nice rifle. That walnut wood looks real good with that stain. I did one on a CVA Kentucky,it turn out like oak. Remember to use old barb wire in the vinegar as it has more carbon in it. Dilly

Get in line Swampy, that thar 15" pull will fit me perfect! :thumbsup:
Great job Bubba! :hatsoff:
Dusty :wink:

Thank you fellers . Had a new gun so needed a bag and some pouches to hold wads , shot and ball !
Made these for it .Workin on a horn for it now .
BucksCoSmthRflebag001.jpg

I hear tell that the stock smells like salad dressing. Is that true Bubba? You know I like it tho! :grin:

Thank ye and it did have an oder for a little bit :grin: Its all sealed up now with tung oil so as not to attract flies :rotf:

Back