• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED Smoothbore pistol, .62/20gauge or larger

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m not sure where you’re located but last time I was in Dixons here in PA they had one on consignment in .62/20 gauge

For some reason I can't Pm you. The Charleville pistol was made in 1976 by San Marco Replica Arms in Italy. The pistol has a 7-1/2" barrel and is 14" overall. It is in excellent plus condition. In fact, most of it looks new. It just wasn't used much. The trigger pull is a little stiff and the balls I have for it are for paper cartridges, so they are quite a bit under bore size. As far as trading goes, I'm pretty open. The value I put on the pistol is about $550.

Thomas

You don't like the Charleville. Well I have another .69 cal. pistol you maybe interested in its a French AN IX flintlock pistol made by Pedersoli it has a 8 1/2"inch barrel & is a full stock , the trigger pull is way way better than the Charleville. I Paid 775.00 from Dixie Gun Works for it, & is in mint con. The same cards & wads, & balls come with it

You don't like the Charleville. Well I have another .69 cal. pistol you maybe interested in its a French AN IX flintlock pistol made by Pedersoli it has a 8 1/2"inch barrel & is a full stock , the trigger pull is way way better than the Charleville. I Paid 775.00 from Dixie Gun Works for it, & is in mint con. The same cards & wads, & balls come with it

Thomas, I'm sending a private message to you. Are you able to message in return?

Thomas or smo, please try to start a conversation with me when you can. I made an adjustment. We will see if it works when tried.

If you find that you still can not get through, please say so here on this thread.

Thanks, Skychief.

Latest posts

Back