• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Sneaking under the canopy.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are killing me with those blasted pigeons, Brits! That looks like great fun, I'm envious. Excellent photos. BTW.

Spence

I never tire of seeing your photos. Am I dreaming or is Sprocket growing? She may have been younger than I thought when you started adding her in your pictures....then again, maybe I'm just losing it! :wink:

Another great day for hunter and canine pal! :thumbsup:

Is there any big game in those woods you're able to hunt? Lots of birds and small game, obviously from all the successful hunts you have, just wondering what else roams those fields and forests. :idunno:

Spikebuck said:
Is there any big game in those woods you're able to hunt? Lots of birds and small game, obviously from all the successful hunts you have, just wondering what else roams those fields and forests. :idunno:
There's a lot of big game. Haven't you figured it out yet? He's hunting at the zoo. :haha:

Spence

Wes/Tex said:
I never tire of seeing your photos. Am I dreaming or is Sprocket growing? She may have been younger than I thought when you started adding her in your pictures....then again, maybe I'm just losing it! :wink:

Sprocket....her adopted name on her is 8 son and aging fast. Going deaf too. She is on light duties nowa' days.
B.

Spikebuck said:
Another great day for hunter and canine pal! :thumbsup:

There are next to no deer on my patch...you would of had the photo's already by now if there was!
They are all around me however but will be an old man before they move in!
I quit traveling to hunt deer years ago!

B.

Reminds me of band-tailed pigeon hunting in the coastal mountains along the West Coast. Way back in the early 1970's, and sadly before I started muzzleloading. What great fun!

Britsmoothy said:
Sprocket....her adopted name on her is 8 son and aging fast. Going deaf too. She is on light duties nowa' days.
B.
See, I'm just losing it! :wink: I know you had mentioned her name on one of your posts some time back but when you said she was a Sprocker, the name Sproket just jumped to mind...

"...he landed in the grass
with a sprocket in his pocket....!" :shocked2: :doh:

Wes/Tex said:
Britsmoothy said:
B.
See, I'm just losing it! :wink: I know you had mentioned her name on one of your posts some time back but when you said she was a Sprocker, the name Sproket just jumped to mind...

"...he landed in the grass
with a sprocket in his pocket....!" :shocked2: :doh:

her real name is Tia and is famous over on Paco's leverguns.

B :thumbsup:

You Brits have some good pheasant hunting if you are in with a land owner who will let you hunt his property. Only thing I don't like hunting pheasants in England is you guy's like to hang the game prior to cleaning your birds. That would be a nice piece (firearm)to shoot a bird or two. :hatsoff:

Jack Lalley said:
You Brits have some good pheasant hunting if you are in with a land owner who will let you hunt his property. Only thing I don't like hunting pheasants in England is you guy's like to hang the game prior to cleaning your birds. That would be a nice piece (firearm)to shoot a bird or two. :hatsoff:

Not are hung for a long time, it is an old lore that one. Two or three days most for me.

I did manage a few pheasants on the wing last winter with this flinter and a cap lock :thumbsup:

B.

Latest posts

Back