• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Some Stuff and Thanks

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

church son

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hey Gents
I still don't say much but I read every word..Need to work on that public typing problem...

I got interested in Trade Dags and made a few....

nedag3.jpg

ctdag3.jpg

ctdag1.jpg

stabber3.jpg

A couple of Horse Quirks...

hquirt2.jpg

quirt1.jpg

A matching bag and awl set..

strike-awl6.jpg

strike-awl1.jpg

And I made a "Bow Loom" to bead me a new hatband..

hatband1.jpg

As always LARGE THANKS for the inspiration that comes from the many talented craftsmen that share their vast knowledge and resources to this era that I find so facinating........Randy

Wow!!!! Double WoW !!!!!!! Very nice stuff, I love it. Please post more. Buy the way You got good photographic skills too. I love the way your stuff looks so old and used. Looks like they been around a couple hundred years. your right too about this sight being a great insperation. I feel the same way. There truly are some amazing artists here.What I like about it is a guy like me has a chance to display his work and get feedback right along side others who are light years ahead of me in talent . I geuss the most important thing is to just create. Just get out in the garage and make something with your own hands. It doesent have to be an abosolute masterpiece to be proud of it.

Thanks...
Those are Coyote jaw bones..I got interested in the "Bear Societies" from Mr. Chuck Burrows and bear bones can be iffy as far as legalities. Coyotes are making a big presence in the Southeast and tend to eat chickens...a no-no in this area..
Mr. Fisher, I agree about the artists here...Randy

Pretty nice stuff ya got there Randy :thumbsup:. I really like the last dag and sheath, also the awl kit ain't too shabby...Bud

Thanks Mr. Lonehunter...
Thanks Bud, I have admired yours and the Lady's offerings for years. My Mom was a Tomlin from your neck of the woods..Here's one I finished up yesterday...

beadbowie3.jpg
beadbowie4.jpg

Back