• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Southern style rifle kit?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billk

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Do you have any suggestions as to who offers a nice quality southern style rifle kit? I saw the Pecatonica Tennessee Clasic rifle and I like its lines. However, I could not find a picture that shows the whole gun. Has anyone have put together that particular rifle? What do you think of it?
Thank you,
Billk

I have not personally, but a friend of mine has dealt with Pecatonica for years and has all good things to say about them and their products.

Mike Roberts said:
I have not personally, but a friend of mine has dealt with Pecatonica for years and has all good things to say about them and their products.

Zonie has many Pecatonica Kits, you should PM him for his $.02 on the subject. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: I have a 40 Cal.Tennessee that I purchased in kit form from Jack Garner and I am completely satisified with the results. As to cost I believe that they are all about the same. Cheers DBJ

I love my .36 southern from TVM. Matt and Toni are great to deal with
[url] http://www.avsia.com/tvm/[/url]

Josh

Last edited by a moderator:
Well hi there, yep i have built a tennessee mountain rifle from pecatonica. Not exactly a classic but close. Now Pecatonica are first class to deal with, i have built three kits and am very happy. The tennessee mountain is a bit short in the pull for me and a bit more drop would have been good. These are minor niggles and they are mine not the rifles. I enjoyed builing it and finnished with what i feel is a nice product. send me you email address an i will send you a couple of photos.
Regards
Dobson.

Latest posts

Back