• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Squirrel hunt this morning in southern Illinois

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flashes79

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Went squirrel hunting this morning with my son and young pup. Managed to get 3. That's a .32 cal Pedersoli Frontier caplock.We shot two in the head one gut shot. Not bad for our first hunt of the season. Hoping the pup will turn into a nice squirrel dog.
Calesnewpics220.jpg

Calesnewpics221.jpg

:bow: :bow: What a beautiful way to spend time with your son. teach'n him the good life and lett'n him help break in a new pup. My hats off to you my friend :hatsoff:. Your that boy's hero. Vern

:thumbsup: i hope to be in woods in the morning Nice shootin great lookin pup
neal

Good looken outfit.Nothing better then a hunt with your boy. :thumbsup: :hatsoff: Nice looken dog too. :thumbsup: I been trying to get my grandson to go with me. Told him if he can take a squirrel with my 32 rifle I would give it to him.He's pretty excited. Think it;s a good way to get another youngen started into blackpowder shooting. :thumbsup: Teton Ted

Back