• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Squirrelly

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

410-er

50 Cal.
Reaction score
The way I like to get them.
3005671854_90ed446bc1.jpg

32 cal damage.
3005671864_585e6963e6.jpg

"sigh" I have yet to make a head shot on a squirrel with my .36. Good shooting! What range do you find you're taking your shots at for these head shots?

Haven't head shot one over 48 yds.(rangefinder)Want to take my 36 out sometime too.Would make for good practice for turkey.

good shooting with that New Englander.
Monday I got my .50 CVA out and loaded up with #7&1/2 shot topped with tissue wad.
set under the oak trees and got 2 squacks that came down looking for acorns - 1 came within 15' of me and I got him, another was on a limb about 10' off ground about 20' away.

Back