• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Startin to sweat a bit!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longcruise

70 Cal.
Reaction score
Scheduled to fly out to Anchorage on Sat then to Holy Cross on Sunday. Gear sent by US mail on the 14th still has not arrived. Neither has the raft that was sent by UPS on the 16th! :shocked2: :(

There is no telling when your gun or other gear will be released by Canadian Cusoms. I don't know why but they will sit on a gun for weeks if not months before ever releasing it. I sent a muzzleloading rifle to a friend in Canada. All of the required paperwork was properly done before the gun was sent. It got to Canada within a few days. He checked with Canadian Customs and they had it. I think they kept it sitting there for a few weeks before releasing it to him. No reason that at we could figure out except that the Canadian Customs &^%$#s were just being A#$%^&. Good luck on getting your rifle and other stuff in time. You sure are going to need it.

Not going to or through Canada, so we won't have that problem. We will check our firearms with our baggage when we fly out to Anchorage. Just my gun, associated kit, fishing gear and a small carry on is all I need to take. The rest has been shipped ahead but has not arrived. Post office estimated delivery of the gear on 8/28. UPS estimated delivery of the raft on 8/31.

Yikes!!!

Latest posts

Back