• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Starting point for harvester scorpion pt gold in cooper muzzleloader

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

formernuke

32 Cal
Reaction score
I'm going to be doing load development soon using 300 grain harvester scorpion gold pt bullets and blackthorn 209 powder. Cooper inline muzzleloader

I thought why reinvent the wheel does anyone have good starting points so I can hopefully save some time (and expensive bullets) doing load development?

I'm going to be doing load development soon using 300 grain harvester scorpion gold pt bullets and blackthorn 209 powder. Cooper inline muzzleloader

I thought why reinvent the wheel does anyone have good starting points so I can hopefully save some time (and expensive bullets) doing load development?
Yeah, that's an in-line thing. Good luck!

I don't think you can talk about inline muzzleloaders here. On another note it sounds like you have great taste in rifles. I have 6 Cooper centerfire rifles, great guns. I actually though about converting one but decided not to.

Try modernmuzzleloaders.com

good luck!

Back