• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Stonewall Creek Outfitters' Gun Making Class

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mickc01

45 Cal.
Reaction score
I hope I’m putting this under the correct topic and if not, Mods please feel free to move it.

I’m thinking of attending the week-long gun building class done by the folks at Stonewall Creek Outfitters in the spring, at Lake 4H Education Center. My questions are 1) Has anyone here attended it and if so how was your experience? 2) What are the accommodations like? 3) How much can someone like me, who has no rifle building experience, reasonably expect to get done during the time of the class?

Any input and wisdom you’all have on these types of classes/seminars would be greatly appreciated”¦”¦.Mick

I would recommend you give Troy a call to get some of that info. He's been running that class for years, and the classes seem to always full, and I understand some people repeat the class. I have not taken the class but have consulted with him on a build I did with parts from him. I had planned to take his course a couple of years ago, but family stuff got in the way. Troy will be glad to fill you in.

Bill

Back