• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Strange RB molds??

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hesp

40 Cal
Reaction score
I was given a bunch of old reloading tools & equipment. These molds are part of it. Don't really know what to ask as to price. If your interested we can talk. The small RB mold seems to be .352. The mold with the two RB & bullet , I measure at about .308. The one single RB measures .440 & the large RB measures at .572. Best I can come up with . If your interested I'm not trying to get big money , just what might be fair to you.

Attachments

• RB molds 007.JPG
    RB molds 007.JPG
    549.3 KB · Views: 6
  • RB molds 001.JPG
    RB molds 001.JPG
    725.8 KB · Views: 0
  • RB molds 005.JPG
    RB molds 005.JPG
    659.1 KB · Views: 0
  • RB molds 002.JPG
    RB molds 002.JPG