• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Success in Central GA

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scotman

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Got this 6 point last Sunday. I saw him as he crossed one of my shooting lanes and shot him when he stepped out in another. Traditions .50 cal Hawken, patched round ball, 70 grains Goex FFg, 45 yards, offhand, no exit wound. He ran about 15 yards up the creek bank and collapsed on the trail.

IMG_1087-1.jpg

Nice Job!

I'm jealous of you guys who can hunt bucks in the fall with muzzleloaders!

Gregory said:
Nice Job!

I'm jealous of you guys who can hunt bucks in the fall with muzzleloaders!

I used to hunt in PA all the time. I never really liked how the season started so late either. This is my last year on this lease in GA. If I don't find something to replace it I'll probably be back in PA next year.

Thanks for all the kind words. Here's to eat'n organic the old fashioned way. :wink:

Back