• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

successful first day

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Hawken

40 Cal.
Reaction score
i had a chance at a small 4pt at 30 yrds with my .54 but passed it up, but my wife however shot her first buck.its a fine 8pt wt and even though she used a modern rifle im very proud of her just the same.it was a 1 shot kill and she did all the planning by herself.i have 2 small daughters and hope one day they want to hunt but judging by the looks on their faces at cleaning time it might be awhile

Congrats and Waidmanns Heil from Germany to your wife?

Regards

Kirrmeister

here's a photo of it
2996113916_90b46de169.jpg

Good mature buck...2.5, maybe a 3.5 year old...congratulations to you both !!
:hatsoff:

What a great first deer! :thumbsup:
Congrats

Hey that looks like my garage......too much stuff to have any room to do anything. :haha:

That's a dandy first buck. :thumbsup:
Mrs. Hawken looks plenty happy about it.
Grats to her! :hatsoff:

Now, go buy her a ML for Christmas!

That is awsome! What a thrill for you and your wife! Congrats! My wife enjoys many of my hobbies, but hunting is not one of them :haha: She is supportive, but no desire to tromp through the woods with me :rotf:

Back