• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Summer Shoot

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lancer

40 Cal.
Reaction score
This is my first time trying to post a picture or video to the site. Hopefully it works. This was taken this past August. Hope it turns out.

Thanks Everyone. My friend did it for me after coming down for the first time. I'm the one with the glasses. The girl is my 12 year old daughter who also happens to throw the hawk very well. :thumbsup: She can't out shoot her dad yet but I only give myself one more year. :( I just won a CVA Frontier .50 cal which she has promptly stated is hers now. :shocked2: Hopefully I will have some more pics coming soon.

:hatsoff: Great video Lancer! It don't get much better than that! Banjo pickin and flintlock shootin! Ye haw!
Soggy

Back